1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sennheiser Freeport Wireless System

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by i_got_a_mohawk, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Just wanted to see who else has these?

I think they are great!

Was a bit unsure as its range is 60 to 16,000 Hz.

When i first got it, i tried it with a guitar, and, i was really not too happy, sucked out alot of the tone there. But when i tried it with a bass, there was no noticable loss at all!!!! Not too shabby for a £90 (new) wireless unit!

The lows are all they always were too, nothing missing there :D

The only problem ive noticed, is when using the wireless system, there is almost a static sound in the background whenever you play, this isnt that noticable, and in a band situtation wouldnt be audible at all. Just wondering if anyone else with one of these experienced this?

Also, what does the Squelch dial do ? :help:

2. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA

if you get interference in your signal (like, you start hearing radio or TV transmissions while you're playing), make some fine adjustments to the Squelch dial. it should alleviate the interference problem.

3. Awsome cheers :D

4. rheelo

rheelo

May 6, 2006
    Barcelona
    I have a new freeport wireless unit... Everything goes right but i don't know which is the best way to hold the transmitter to the strap... Any ideas?

Pd: sorry for my english... :p

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 15, 2021