1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sennheiser HD 555 or other

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by lovejazz, Mar 24, 2009.

1. lovejazz

lovejazz

Oct 3, 2008
    Hi, :help:
    I need buy headphones. They are probably going to be used mostly for recording(Cubase), practising (ampegSVX, Guitar rig). My audio interface is ECHO AUDIOFIRE 2. Can you recommend me any headphones? I think about Sennheiser HD 555. Do you have any experience with it?

Thx for every answer!!!
    Have a nice day! :bassist:

2. fender_funk_man

fender_funk_man

Feb 19, 2009
    Hey dude,
    I use the HD 555 and I absolutley loved them. I'm pretty hard on headphones but these are hands down the best headphones I have EVER used. This is the only set I've ever been able to really clearly hear all the drum parts. Especially high hats which get buried in the mix so often. Works awesome listening and practicing and they are relatively inexpensive. Not to mention super comfy.

3. lovejazz

lovejazz

Oct 3, 2008
    Fender funk man:

Really thanks for your answer. It helps me!

4. dmilt23451

dmilt23451

Sep 5, 2007
    Dallas TX
    Beyerdynamic 770's...at least try out a pair well worth the price...they are comfortable for all day work and have a great bass response