Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sent UPS Package to the wrong address?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by demento, Aug 22, 2004.

1. demento

demento

Mar 5, 2003
    Adrian, MI
    A few days ago sent an ebay package to the wrong address, how do I get them to change it?

I called them up and said I would have to wait for it monday to be delivered to the wrong address before they would reroute it.

I'm worried that some hillbilly is going to accept the package and then not return it... any ideas on what to do to get this package back on track?

2. Find out where it is being delivered to, show up personally, and tell them how a package for you is heading their way. So they know, and don't keep it.

3. demento

demento

Mar 5, 2003
    Adrian, MI
    I would show up personally but its going to VA and im in MI
    and the other guy that its supposed to goto is in some other state aswell....

Its a graphics card thinking of you

4. Nikehawk

Nikehawk Guest

Jul 29, 2001
    Yorkville, IL, USA
    Whoa, this is freaky, I thought maybe for a second, you were shipping the package to me, since on Wednesday I ordered 6 books via UPS from Amazon.com. I had put the wrong zip code on my shipping address, and I called UPS, and they tracked the package down in FL (which was the first stop of its journey), and they fixed the error in the distribution center. As long as it hasn't been shipped to the final address, they should be able to take care of it for you.

5. Humblerumble

Humblerumble

Feb 22, 2004
    VA.
    Demento said
    I live in Virginia....