1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

seppukufx Sub Octave Synth.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ItsMichaelYeah, Sep 27, 2009.

1. ItsMichaelYeah

ItsMichaelYeah

Jun 4, 2008
    Miami,FL
  2. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    Whenever I visit Fuzzhugger.com, I ALWAYS watch the video for this! It is awesome! I'd love to know how it works with bass as well.

3. I've been interested in this one for a while now. In 2-octave-down mode, it seems to be quite similar to my Mid-Fi Glitch Computer. In that mode, you really need to stay up high (above the 12th fret on the D and G strings) for the octave note to really be audible, but it gets some great industrial/blippy-bloopy tones. I'd love to try one out and see if it can replace my glitch computer and give me a couple more modes.

4. René_Julien

René_Julien

Jun 26, 2008
    Belgium
    I have it.

Very good pedal. It really does the octave down squarewave thing really good.
    Tracks excellent.

The glitch mode also does what it's supposed to. Glitch off: no glitch at all (my favourite), glitch on: well then you have a cool glitch.
    :D

Overall, very fun little box if you want a fat analog syntheziser emulation for little money.

edit: I don't use this pedal... impuls buy, the music I play doesn't need this effect.

5. ItsMichaelYeah

ItsMichaelYeah

Jun 4, 2008
    Miami,FL
    I would have this pedal on my board but wouldn't use it all the time. Or just in one part of a song really. I just want to add this pedal to my synth pedal collection. And use it for recording and other projects.

6. ItsMichaelYeah

ItsMichaelYeah

Jun 4, 2008
    Miami,FL
    I would have this pedal on my board but wouldn't use it all the time. Or just in one part of a song really. I just want to add this pedal to my synth pedal collection. And use it for recording and other projects.

7. Who doesn't love impulse buying?! :ninja:

8. Chris Ramlar

Chris Ramlar

Feb 8, 2006
    Mexico
    any chance of doing some clips or video?

9. René_Julien

René_Julien

Jun 26, 2008
    Belgium
    My wallet doesn't like it.

I just ordered over 900€ on effect pedals. :meh:
    Pedals that I "need" including a blender and a powersuply system.

I'll try...
    I'm sorry I always promise this, but I'm not that good on recording. And I don't have much time for it. (I'm at work now, where I record I don't have internet... use a BOSS digital recorder, have to drag that to a computer where I have internet, try to convert it to mp3... haven't found a decent website to upload files too... etc..)

But I'll try, the Roscoeheads want soundsamples of my new bass. So when I'm doing that I could slip in some Seppuku. :)