1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Seraphim Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Peregrinator, Nov 27, 2017.

1. I have found a used Seraphim bass at a local shop and don't know anything about them. Thoughts, experience and such?

2. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Is it a Halo brand or is Seraphim the brand?

Some pics and specs might be helpful.

And Welcome to TalkBass!!!!!

3. Thanks for the welcome. Don't have any pictures as it was by phone I learned of it. Solid top is all I know, consignment sale asking $1800. They also had a Palatino VB 09 for $1100. Found an Eastman VB95 I would like to try but a 5 hour drive. Doing well with my no-name bass with D'Addario Hybrids. Play out 2-4 times a week. However as a beginner I would like to find a bass that didn't have such a club neck. Me old bones work hard and painfully to get a good "claw." Thanks for taking the time to respond.....Jim

4. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    It sounds like this is a Double Bass - and if so you should post in the DB forum. You'll get better DB info there.

cdef likes this.
  5. Right you are. Thanks for the tip, being a newbie here have not figure the navigation too well but will see if I can move it over to DB.