1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Seraphim bass

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Peregrinator, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Saw a Saraphim bass at a shop. Know nothing about it though although I was for it. Any thoughts. I miss placed this post on the GB thread being a newbie.

2. Eric Hochberg

Eric Hochberg Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Seraphim 3/4 Laminate Double Bass 2015 Blonde

Looks like it is made for Acoustic Strings of New England string shop. Is that where you saw it? I would guess it's decent quality because an actual shop is importing them, and from Romania. Talk with the shop about them and find out if they have a warranty.

Ask Mike Mandelas on the forum, he may know these instruments.

3. Thanks Eric, we’re you referring to the bass in my profile? I don’t have a Lee what that is and am shopping for something with less of a club neck. Got to work on my “claw.” The Serephim is on consignment at Buckdancers Choice in Portland, Maine. Was told it had a solid top. Mine produced a nice sound for our country/early American band, especially with the D’Addorio strings but I am hot to move to something a little better.