Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Series/parallel option?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by TheToe, Feb 5, 2004.

1. TheToe

TheToe

Feb 2, 2004
    Dayton, OH
    I am in the process of re-wiring my MIM Jazz Bass, and wanted to try adding a series/parallel switch. Where can I find a wiring diagram that shows me how to do this? This is the first time I've opened up a bass, and would appreciate a few tips.

Sorry, I edited your message to take the yellow color off, I could not read what you had typed. With best regards, Ivar - Moderator

2. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Welcome to Talkbass!

I realize that you are new here, but please take a look at the post which is on top of this forum...

Please read before posting

This question has been asked here more than once and more than twice. Use the search function.

Thank you!

3. TheToe

TheToe

Feb 2, 2004
    Dayton, OH
    Sorry, but my Forum experience has been frustrating so far. I searched on the topic, and found lots of discussion. What I have been unable to find, however, is a diagram. I'm new to this, and could use a picture or two. I've seen diagrams referenced, but cannot find the icon that would allow me to access them. I've scanned the FAQ about attachments, but it was not helpful. Thanks for your constructive input.

4. http://www.guitarelectronics.com