1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Seriously Awesome Pedal Thread

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by thedeadmelon, Feb 4, 2016.

1. thedeadmelon

thedeadmelon

Dec 2, 2008
    Price:
    Varies
    I'm feeling a change as of late and am looking to simplify my set-up to my bass, a trusty reverb pedal and my amp. I've had the pleasure of building my dream pedal board over the past few years so my loss is by far your gain. I'll be posting pictures within the next few days. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. Here's what's up for sale:

Electro Harmonix Attack Decay: Incredibly rare and very unique pedal. It took me almost two years to track one down that was in proper working condition. This one had been serviced by Howard Davis prior to me owning it. It's a bit of a niche effect. It's essentially a swell pedal that is meant to mimic a tape reverse. You control the length of the swell from each end with the attack and decay dials. The sensitivity dial allows to control the frequency of the pick-up which is incredibly useful as this pedal would be temperamental without it. There is a switch on the top right that engages a gritty overdrive. You can control the level of the distortion with the harmonics dial. When you pair this with a delay and tremolo the results are stellar (see below). $875 shipped. Sold!!!

Endangered Audio Research AD4096: I probably don't have to say much about this. Hands down the best delay ever made. Ever. I had to sell one of these once only to buy one right again. This one was bought brand new and comes with the original box. I might be able to throw in a one spot as well. $280 shipped. Sold!!!!

Boss PN-2: I bought this to mimic the tremolo effect Mark Linkous uses on "Painbirds." Any Sparklehorse fans will know exactly what I'm talking about. A straight forward and dynamic tremolo that I've always been satisfied with. Somewhat rare as it was discontinued quite some time ago. I bought this dead stock and it will come with the original box and instructions. $200 shipped.

Verellen Meatsmoke Preamp Pedal (Original Run): Another one that doesn't need much of an introduction. Number 23 in the first run where Seattle is spelled wrong. I bought this for recording purposes and am not entirely sure I want to let this go. Sounds incredible. Bought from the original owner who told me the transistor repair had been done. $480 shipped. SOLD!!!!

Gator Aluminum Pedalboard: Overdrive yellow. Brand new and comes with a soft case. $100 shipped. SOLD!!!!

Like I said, a lot of awesome gear in one thread. Feel free to run trade offers by me; the worst I can say is no. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  2. Milo's

Milo's Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2008
    New Hampshire
    PM'd on the Verellen thanks!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  3. thedeadmelon

thedeadmelon

Dec 2, 2008
    PM Replied

4. thedeadmelon

thedeadmelon

Dec 2, 2008
    Verellen is sold pending payment!

5. thedeadmelon

thedeadmelon

Dec 2, 2008
    Pics are up!

6. cubanbass

cubanbass Gold Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Hoboken, NJ
    Sparklehouse, I have not heard that word in many years. I remember Mark Linkous on tour in a wheelchair. I also drove from Miami to Atlanta to see Sparklehorse.

thedeadmelon likes this.
  7. thedeadmelon

thedeadmelon

Dec 2, 2008
    Wow, that's awesome man. I'm sure those were some great shows. Good Morning Spider and Vivadixie were huge game changers for me both personally and musically. It's a true shame he isn't around anymore.

cubanbass likes this.
  8. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    what are the dimensions of the pedal board?

9. thedeadmelon

thedeadmelon

Dec 2, 2008
    Sorry I'm just getting back to you. The board is just shy of 24x11.

10. thedeadmelon

thedeadmelon

Dec 2, 2008
    Gator pedalboard is sold!

11. thedeadmelon

thedeadmelon

Dec 2, 2008
    AD4096 sold!

12. thedeadmelon

thedeadmelon

Dec 2, 2008
    PM'D