sesame street

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by JamesM, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Hey there, i was wondering if anyone new if there was a bass tab or transcription of that sesame street song that goes 1,2,3,4,5 6,7,8,9,10 11 12, and on the videoclip theres a animated clip of a ball rolling round on some journey. You guys probably don't know what i'm on about, but if u do, that would be great. Cheers.
  2. Hey Jimmy,

You could allways find the tab for that Hard On's song.. that has "simular" lyrics...

3. Eh, is this for a tribute band?!?
  4. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    I know the one you're talking about. I can hum the notes right now but you can't hear me.

I was always partial to the Ladybug Picnic. It also counts to 12.
  5. i saw it on tv the other day on sum music show, and its been stuck in my head ever since. Its a cool video clip. I guess i'll never know.
  6. Sorry, no Tab but it's a monster! It's got a weird odd meter and changes time and key signatures. I do know who wrote it, though: Herbie Hancock! He actually wrote all the funky/jazzy instrumental songs for Sesame Street back in the day - the ones that weren't written by Joe Raposo.
  7. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Use Jill Scott's "Gettin' In The Way". The breakdown uses the same pattern of that song, but at a slower pace.
  8. Hey James what part of Wellington do you stay?
    Cause I'm at the Conservatory at Massey next year in Wellington itself
    Ohh for that Sesame Street tune If I had a listen to it I'm sure it wouldn't be that difficult although the show is not on T.V here at the moment
    I can still hear phrases of the tune from years back when I was a toddler
  9. mr e

mr e

Nov 17, 2003
    pinball number count
    written by walt kraemer
    and those are the pointer sisters

10. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    I know exactly what you're talking about. Funkiest song ever!!
  11. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    That and "Naughty Number 9". Oh, and "Verb" from Schoolhouse Rock!
  12. It's not that easy remembering all those old songs.

It's also not that easy being green.