1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Set of 4 Fender jazz bass tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TimBosby, Sep 29, 2008.

1. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I have a set of four chrome tuners that were originally part of a Fender Noel Redding Jazz bass (MIJ). They were included with the bass as an "extra" as it had already had a Warmoth neck with Schaller tuners. I don't really need them and just bought a bunch of other stuff so a little extra cash would be good.

No pics but they're in great shape. I don't really need the originals so if anyone wants them for $50 shipped, they're yours. Prefer to keep it lower 48 for these and Paypal is fine.

2. Jamesemt

Jamesemt

Jan 6, 2006
    Hull, UK
    If you change your mind and are able to ship them internationally then I'll take them off you!

3. What kind of shape are these tuners in? Do you have any pictures you can post?

4. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Great shape, practically new. I'll see if I can wrestle up some photos--digital photography is my wife's domain, not sure where she hides the camera so hopefully in a couple hours I'll have some photos

5. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA