1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Set of Black Fender Reverse Wind Tuners Vintage Spec

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Coldmilk, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Coldmilk

Coldmilk

Jun 13, 2011
    San Diego
    Price:
    $55
    Up for sale is a set of four(4x) Fender Reverse Wind Tuners in black. They look to be reversible and were sitting in my parts bin for a few years. They are a bit worn/relic'd with some slight rust/discoloration, but nothing that diminishes the black finish nor affects operation. They look to be vintage Gotoh Pre-CBS.

I will include the original black ferrules / bushings, brand new set of black screws(16 total), as well as the original black string retainer / guide (vintage size) with screw. I do have the original screws but they are slightly stripped/rusted, so let me know if you'd like to take them off of my hands.

I was originally going to put them on my MIM P bass but decided against drilling new holes, and the ferrules/bushings are a bit too small to fit snugly in the tuner holes. That being said, the tuner posts are 11/16 and should fit most Fender pegs.

$55 shipped CONUS.

Thanks for looking! image1.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image5.JPG image6.JPG image2.JPG image7.JPG

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    mikiman and Bob mcAlister like this.
  2. Coldmilk

Coldmilk

Jun 13, 2011
    San Diego
    Price drop, $65 shipped!

3. Coldmilk

Coldmilk

Jun 13, 2011
    San Diego
    Last price bump before auctioning off on the bay, $55 shipped!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021