Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Set your own price for strings sale - StringsForCheap.com

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Herm, Dec 13, 2000.

1. Herm Here,

Used to run the StringsForCheap.com thing. Those of you who are regulars here probably have seen (and are sick of seeing) my posts offering my leftover inventory that I have been liquidating. The wife says - "get rid of them, I'm tired of seeing them". They almost occupy an entire room in our house. These are brand new strings at - well - at the price you want to pay (within reason).

So this is the "Wife says I'm tired of seeing them sale". This is pretty much make an offer, set you own price type of deal. I do reserve the right to refuse offers, if they are unreasonable.

Domestic (US) shipping is $3.50 per order. International shipping is quoted on a per order basis. I accept I-escrow, and depending on the offer, their fee may be paid by me or you. All fees will be stated before the sale is transacted.

Email me for a list of strings available. Dealer inquiries are encouraged.

Brands available....

Dean Markley
    Fender
    GHS
    Thomastik-Infeld
    S.I.T.
    Rotosound
    Ken Smith
    Pedulla

More

This is a great opportunity to stock up on strings!

Herm

2. Just wanted to bump this ad back up to the top. Lots of players out there that have jumped on the opportunity to stock up on strings at great prices!

There is still a lot left though. Lots of Dean Markley, GHS, Fender, SIT, Roto's, Thomastik's.

I've got a bazillion guitar strings for sale too at great prices. Tell your guitar player to contact me for a list (unless you hate hime like some people mentioned in previous forums)

email jdherm98@aol.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

3. soundofphysics

soundofphysics

Jul 17, 2000
    is 5 bucks a package within reason for pedullas (4 strings)

4. jazzbass1

jazzbass1

Dec 2, 2000
    How about $8.00 a set for Smith's?

5. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    How about $10 for standard gauge ken smith 5 strings and around that for Fender 5 strings? I need strings bad.. Lemme know what's reasonable :)

[Edited by infect on 01-20-2001 at 09:53 AM]