1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Seth Kimmel Gamba #26

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by gamba123, Jun 29, 2018.

1. gamba123

gamba123 Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Price:
    Strings:
    EDIT: This bass is now located in PA!
    I have come to the difficult decision to sell my Seth Kimmel bass. It is the gamba model made in 2012 with a chromatic C extension done by Seth Kimmel. Top is made of Engelmann Spruce and the back and sides are made of Walnut. String length is 41 5/16". This is a great bass by a fantastic maker! The bass is incredibly easy to play due to its small sloping shoulders. It is responsive and even, with a clear projecting tone. This bass is incredibly articulate and packs plenty of punch to provide clarity in a big space while still keeping a big, beautiful sound. Message me for details or to hear a recording of the bass! txd151@cim.edu

0 9.
    0 6.
    0 5.
    0 3.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    LaFaro01 and geoffbassist like this.
  2. gamba123

Feb 25, 2013
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Update: This bass will be around the Pittsburgh area soon and I am willing to make a trip to NYC or possibly Chicago if anyone is interested and a serious buyer.

3. gamba123

Feb 25, 2013
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Current waiting list for a new Kimmel is a year and a half. Don't miss this chance to own a great Kimmel!

4. Scott Lynch

Scott Lynch Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Delaware, USA
    Every single one of Seth's basses that I've had the chance to see has been an absolute stunner, and they sound as good as they look. GLWTS!

gamba123 likes this.
  5. LaFaro01

LaFaro01

Aug 27, 2018
    what a beauty....:thumbsup::)

gamba123 likes this.