Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Beav, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    This guy is an awesome seller. Very cool and friendly as can be. He even wanted to meet me 30 mintues out of his way just to let me try a pedal. I would highly reccomend this guy to anyone!!
  2. sethlow3

sethlow3 Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Thanks beav2k2. I have sold to other members too. Including the ever popular davidmwilson. So whatcha say folks?
  3. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Seth bought my Genz GBE 600 yesterday. Paid of front in cash. Smooth transcation. Nice guy. Amazing player. Would do business with again, in a heartbeat.
  4. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    I bought a beat to shreds bass body off Seth that he advertised as mint ... er ... wait ... no, it was a bass body in good condition that he advertised as having some playing wear ... yep, that's it.

Great communication, great packaging (I now have enough peanuts to ship 3 bodies :eek: ), fast shipper. Definitely do bidnez again.

da Ratman rates this a :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: transaction

Thanks Seth!

5. mrphattay

mrphattay Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Smooooooooooth Deal for a p-pickguard.
    As advertised, great Communication, nicely packaged and quick shipping. Thanks Seth.
  6. gojirin

Oct 11, 2004
    I bought a set of Fralin P pups from Seth. At the last minute he couldn't find one of the covers, so he threw in another set of pups, which works out to a bit more than one cover. That more than works and was a good improvisation.
    Good communication and really everything we all expect from a TB member.
    Thanks, Seth!