1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Several Books ... NEW BOOK ADDED! ...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Dec 20, 2018.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Price:
    $5-$12.00
    Hanging things up, and going through desk, I have several quality instructional books that I obviously never spent much time with … might as well move them along for someone else to benefit from …

SOLD … The Complete Idiots Guide to Playing Bass Guitar, by David Hodge, has $21.95 on the back … unlike the other books here, I devoured this one when it first came out several years ago … lots of highlighting done, as well as hand written notes on key points/play along lines/etc. (BOTH MUSIC NOTATION AND TAB), a few page corners bent over and the instructional/play along CD is in the sleeve … a lot of info for all levels of play, for the price of a cup of fancy coffee and a donut … 300+ pages … $6.50 +USPS Media Mail Shipping

SOLD
    ...Music Theory for BASS PLAYERS
    , Demystify the Fretboard and Reveal Your Full Bass Potential, by Steve Gorenberg, a Hal Leonard book … has $24.99 on the back, I paid $21 to my door about 6 weeks ago … thumbed through the pages for about 15 minutes and put it in the drawer … as new as it gets … I actually purchased this after reading about it written up on the bottom of a TalkBass page … $12.00 SOLD/Polk Salad

SOLD … Building Walking Bass Lines, by Ed Friedland, a Hal Leonard book … has $19.99 on the back, I probably had this a couple years, CD never left the sealed pocket, no writing, no folded page corners … $8.00 SOLD/Rock Salad

SOLD … Blues Bass, by Ed Friedland, a Hal Leonard book … has $14.95 on the back, this looks like one I got some use out of, as a couple of the page corners were folded over, and there was some pencil markings on some of the lesson (all erased now) … only other markings, are two lines on one of Ed's 'Tips' that were neatly highlighted in yellow (read it, a great tip on note length playing with a drummers style) … CD is in the opened pocket ... $6.00 SOLD/Polk Salad

SOLD...The Working Bassist's Tool Kit, The Art & Craft of Successful Bass Playing, by Ed Friedland, from Bass Player Presents:, Backbeat Books … has $19.95 on the back, again, must have just thumbed through this when it arrived, no markings, CD in sealed packet in back, looks like new … $5.00 SOLD/Rythmman535 ...

SOLD ...The Complete Idiots Guide to MUSIC THEORY, Second Edition, by Michael Miller … says $19.95 on the back, another thumb through when arrived and put in drawer … could have used this one for bicep curls though, 300+ pages and no markings, no folded page corners, etc … CD sealed intact in the sleeve in the back … $5.00 …

SOLD … The LOST ART OF COUNTRY BASS, An Inside Look at Country Bass For Electric and Upright Players, by Keith Rosier, a Hal Leonard book … says $19.95 on the back … I remember purchasing this about 5 years ago when I was hired to back a 'traditional' country duo, and I was very impressed with it … this is all the 'old time' walking country bass lines … I used this for about a week to get the feel, CD is in pocket, no folded page corners and no markings … this book was a pleasant surprise, got a lot out of it … $5.00 SOLD/Rock Salad

I have never sold books, but I assume these can go USPS 'Media Mail' … pick any you want and I will try and figure approximate shipping on those … obviously the more that go translates into less shipping paid for each piece … not looking to get rich here, and these are all going to get moved along somewhere … send me your thoughts/wants/comments/offers/etc and we can go from there shipping to lower 48 only please! … thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  2. Polk Salad

Polk Salad

Sep 18, 2007
    PM'd

3. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    Do these books include tab also?

4. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

I'm a complete idiot:wacky: who really should spend more time actually practicing and playing than tinkering, so I'll take both. Sending you a PM!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018