1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Several Items For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SRT80, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've still got several items for sale in other threads and thought I'd combine them all to 1 thread.

* 1. Brand New Tuners - $15 SHIPPED
    tuners1-1.

* 2. Nice Chrome 4 string Bass Bridge - BRAND NEW!!! - $22 SHIPPED
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOLD!!!* 3. SX Jazz Bass Bridge - Off BRAND NEW Bass!!! - $10 SHIPPED
    bridgeFS.

* 4. 11 Clay Dots - I think they are 1/4" - $4 SHIPPED
    forsale2.

Thanks for looking!
    Steve

2. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    How do those saddles stay put on that first bridge?

3. I honestly don't know about this bridge. I just bought it cause it looked better than the vintage style bridge on my PBass. But I ended up goin' with a Badass II instead.

Steve

4. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    looks like a set screw on the side of the saddle against the wall.

5. I think you are right. The bridge is actually at the Low End bass shop right now with my bass. I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow (if they are open) and will try and get better pics of it. I paid about $30 shipped for the bridge.

Guitarjonesusa sales a bridge that looks the same...

http://www.guitarjonesusa.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29_83&products_id=143

Thanks,
    Steve

6. I have an identical bridge on a schecter: an allen wrench is required to tighten and loosen the screw for the saddle.

7. SX bridge has been SOLD!!!

Thanks for the info on the bridge meev. There is a allen wrench with the bridge also.

Steve

8. np Steve. The bridge you're selling looks a lot cleaner than the one on the Schecter I have (on loan from my band). It's all dull and matte-looking.

9. I will do $20 shipped on the Chrome 4 string bass bridge. But that's as low as I will go right now...

Thanks,
    Steve

10. tuners and bridge are goin' to ebay for a 1 day auction. I would really like to get rid of these because I would like another Badass II or Gotoh bridge.

Steve

11. items didn't sale on ebay, so they are still available.

$15 shipped for tuners and $20 shipped for bridge. I picked up the bridge today and took a pic. It's really a shiny chrome finish. Pic makes it look darker...

bassbridge2.

Thanks,
    Steve

12. BUMP

I'm open to offers or trades. The worst I could say is no...

Steve

13. How about $25 shipped for both tuners and bridge?

or $15 each shipped for tuners and bridge.

I want these gone. I doubt I'll ever be able to use them.

Steve

14. Forgot to mention. I'd be willing to trade even, either tuners or bridge for a chrome Jazz bass pickup cover.

Thanks,
    Steve

15. FINAL BUMP

The bridge ended up selling on ebay. The tuners didn't. So, one last bump before they go to the shoebox full of junk. Any interests, let me know. I still would like $15 shipped. But, I need a few items as well

* Jazz bass pickup cover - chrome
    * PBass bridge/pickup covers - chrome
    * PBass tortoise pickguard

Thanks,
    Steve

16. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    are these tuners from a fender? would they work in a precision?

17. No, they are smaller. Would leave a gap in tuner holes. That's why i couldnt use them for my sx bass.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.