Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SEX PISTOL - GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ( COVER BY JAPANESE ROCKERS)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by sLapshock, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sLapshock

sLapshock

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
  2. sLapshock

sLapshock

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    anyway the one who shout and play guitar at first is xjapan composer/leader/pianist/drummer

3. Why do you have to make another thread with the exact same thing you posted about on a previous one?? 2 threads that are the exact same that show a video of your favorite band, that apparently no one else likes but you, is a waste of bandwidth and time on our parts. Mods please close this.

4. sLapshock

sLapshock

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    DUDE ITS NOT THE SAME VIDEO. ITS DIFFERENT VIDEO. DOWNLOAD BEFORE SHOOT OK. THIS VIDEO IS THEY COVER ;SEX PISTOLS - GOD SAVE THE QUEEN. THE OTHER IS ANOTHER JAPANESE BAND COVER ; X JAPAN - X

5. My bad then, but if you've got a video of the same band playing different songs, there is no reason to start a new thread about it, post it in the other one. then if the mods don't close it, I would ask that they move it to the other thread that corresponds with this one.

6. One more thing, turn of the CAPS LOCK button please

7. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Simmer down, y'all. :rollno:

Bummer.

8. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Dude, this is on the wrong forum. Honestly, I don't think it belongs on any forum considering we don't have a "Let's see all your horribly recorded foreign concert bootlegs full of annoying guitarists and questionably unlistenable music" thread.

9. sLapshock

sLapshock

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    some dick remove it.

10. Thank you, point proven

11. sLapshock

sLapshock

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    oh u mean victor wooten and cliff burtona re craps? jaco pastricious ar ebull**** right? tsk tsk tsk.. pity you.

12. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    What? o_0

Jaco Pastricious is a living legend in the Bologna industry.

13. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Why not hit the little '!' in the corner of the post to report it to the mods instead of deciding what is appropriate? If you are going to act like a mod, why not apply for the job? :meh:

14. Sorry man. I've never noticed that or even used it, but I know that the mods check the posts, so I was hoping they'd see it that way. Thanks for the heads up, no reason to be like that though.

15. sLapshock

sLapshock

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    for me he sound so ******** and overdone bassline. no point hearing his song. i rather hear guitar piercing feedback.

16. God Save the Queen? Dayum, you could train four monkeys to play that crap (or any other Sex Pistols' "song", I guess).

By the way, what the fudge is this doing in the "Basses" forum?

17. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Really you needed four monkeys. I only need 2 and a hamster

anyway.

I think we have our new ntb :help:

18. True. Sid Vicious didn't really play anyway.

19. PunkerTrav

PunkerTrav

Jul 18, 2001
    Canada & USA
    But doooodz, its soooo pile drivingly heavy!

;) :p

20. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Oh boy... please don't tell me you're really from Singapore... :help:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.