1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SEXY Schecter Diamond Series Elite 5 - Neckthru

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kennethjcarlson, May 31, 2012.

1. Hello TB World!

Here is the deal. I have been a TB forum "stalker", but now decided to register. I just want to say that it is quite pleasing to see all the encouragement and assistance that unfolds in this massive forum.

Anyway, I decided to start saving up for a MusicMan HH StingRay, and as such, this endeavor requires me to sell my current bass guitar:

Schecter Diamond Series Elite 5-string bass guitar. A beautiful neck-thru tiger striped color with dual EMG40HZ pickups and active EQ (9 volt).

This is a very rare find! By "very rare" I mean that it is difficult to find others being sold and difficult to find out manufacturer information on it.

Pictures will be following shortly!

Asking $400 plus shipping or MIGHT consider 4 string trade up.

2. Here is the first picture of this beauty!

Attached Files:

3. Here is another picture!

Attached Files:

4. "Night before Disney" BUMP