Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Seymore Duncan and Mike Pope pre

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Flat Bass, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Can anyone tell me where you can buy these? The ones that fodera uses? Can they be installed where a Bartolini dual coil soapbar was? Same size? Want to replace my Bartolini dual coils and Haz Lab preamp with Seymore Duncan dual coils and Mike Pope preamp. Is this possible. Sorry if this in the wrong forum.:bassist:

2. stroy05

stroy05 Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Fodera Basses, Noble Amps, Aguilar Amps, JHAudio Inears
    You can get the pickups from them. But the preamp that they use you can not. But you can get a custom preamp from Mike Pope him self. Go to his website and see for yourself. Hope this helps.

3. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

I looked and didn't find anything..where is it?

Wouldn't Mike Pope be too busy to design custom pre amps for people unless they paid an exorbitant amount of money?

4. stroy05

Feb 21, 2001
    Houston, TX
  5. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Oh man. *smacks head*

I thought it would be IN the site so I didn't even look there. :rolleyes: :D

6. stroy05

Feb 21, 2001
    Houston, TX
    I have contacted him on a design I have been thinking of for My Bass designs, but have not heard from him. I am sure he is busy or maybe didnt get my email.