Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Seymore Duncan, Peavey, Marshall

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stu L., Jan 12, 2004.

1. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Let's try this again :)

Duncan 1/4lbs. P-Bass Pups

Marshall 200 watt rackmount bass amp. 2 space head (not pictured) included. $200 obo

Peavey 2x15 cab. Needs Scorpion baskets. Easy and cheap to replace. Looking for $100 obo

Road/Peavey 18" cab. Old Road brand cab with Peavey BWX 18". 2,000 watt total power handling, 8 ohm. New speaker, old cab. $250 obo

Want to trade? So do I. Make offers with anything you'd like to trade.

2. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Trying to get the pic to work here... it's not working however.

Smash- what's a good going rate on a set of Duncan's with pots, no knobs,less than 2 hours of play time? Make me an offer if you like :)

As for the Marshall, I can't tell the model. It looks as though it was penned in on the label, but it has faded. If I can get the pic to post, it should help. Sorry to be so vague. :meh:

3. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    To answer a popular question, yes, the Marshall is solid state. Also, the Duncan's are the ones from the Steve Harris bass before I went active. How does $40 sound for the Duncan's? Or make an offer.

And I'm still trying to post the pics. PM me your email and I'll try mailing 'em to you.

4. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    are the pickups still available?

5. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Sorry, the pups are sold. All else is stil available though. Please make offers. Pics available, but I cannot get them to post here. Thanks.
    -Stu