1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

seymour duncan antiquity 2 jazz bass pickups. like new and upgraded (factory waxed)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by narud, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    these are like new with all boxes/bags/packaging etc. in addition they were shipped to seymour duncan the minute i got them for a factory wax potting job. almost every set of these ive bought has had a bridge pickup that would feedback at high volumes due to their lacquer potting that comes stock. they got sent for the waxing right when i got them in. they didnt charge me for it, but i did have to pay shipping both ways, so youll save out on that.

id like to get 150 shipped and insured via usps parcel post for these. i sold a set of antiquity 1's here for 140 shipped that were stock without the upgrade. with these, you wont have to take the risk of a new set and dealing with microphonics.

2. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    3456301934_e683e40414_o.
    3456301996_2bfa1d57c5_o.
    3455483735_7697834e18_o.

3. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    bump

4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    I love my AntII's. Great pickups....great seller.

5. rexnarticus

rexnarticus

Feb 20, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm in - sending PM.

6. still available?

7. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    sold

Thread Status: