1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

seymour duncan antiquity 2 pickups. 90+shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by narud, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    i got these in trade a while back, but i recently just bought a set of vintage fender pickups on ebay and im sending in my bass into the nordstrand shop to get some work done, so i have to clear out some stuff.

theres a reason for the price. they have some microphonics. these are laquer potted so all antiquities have some microphonics to a certain extent. the only set ive had with zero microphonics, (which i still use) is a set i sent back in to duncan to get wax potted. ive had 4 different sets of antquities and all have had some level of microphonics. im pricing these at 90 since im telling you what to expect. if its an issue, duncan will pot them for free or most pickup winders will do it for around 15 bucks

i was looking through my records and i sold a set of antiquity 1's for 140 shipped, a set of custom shop 60's for 105 shipped and a set of fralins for 140 shipped to germany. so i think this is a pretty good deal. i got these from fellow tb'r willbyman and he said he never noticed the microphonics. i can though and i definitely believe in full disclosure.

i usually ship usps since it is the cheapest and i highly recommend insurance since it only adds a couple of bucks to the price.

2. Jefenator

Jefenator Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Oregon
    PM

3. impactwrench

impactwrench

Feb 22, 2009
    call me dumb, but are they p or J?

4. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    im the dumb one;) i was totally spacing out. these are jazz bass pickups

5. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    these look like theyre gone pending receipt of funds.

6. impactwrench

impactwrench

Feb 22, 2009
    ill take 2nd dibs just in case.

7. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    and these are gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.