1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Laurent, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    For sale a set of Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Precision Split Coil Pick-up. $89 shipped con us.

The pickup comes with the box the pickup packaging, the sticker, screws and instructions. It is rated 10.7K. It sounds great, has huge warm bass and quite a bit of output. It captures the tone of a 60 P bass pickup really well.

I have another Antiquity II pickup on my P62 US RI and I love it. I thought that on my Ash maple neck Fender US Standard P bass it would work better than the Aguilar AG 4P-60 that was on it. So I took off the Aguilar mounted this one and within minutes decided the Aguilar was a better match to this bass. The difference was small but the Aguilar had the edge. I took off the SD Antiquity and here it is for sale.
    I've learned that pickups need to be matched to basses, the greatest pickup does not work on every bass....

So the pickup is in virtually new condition, 100% mint.

2. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    Bump.

3. SunbeltBass

SunbeltBass Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2009
    TEXAS
    I'll take 'em...

PM'd

4. Laurent