Seymour Duncan bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by kenjikun, Sep 1, 2009.

1. kenjikun

kenjikun

Apr 27, 2008
    Japan
    What can you say about it? I see a lot of it on Japan auction but I notice it seems unpopular here at TB.

2. wow,didn't even know they made a bass. Pics?

3. kenjikun

kenjikun

Apr 27, 2008
    Japan
    Your wish is granted:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. That sounds interesting. Do they still make them?

And are there any other kinds of them?

5. Japan always gets the cool basses :D

6. The Seymour Duncan basses are/were made by ESP, and only available on the Japanese market, which is probably why they are unpopular (or rather "seldom mentioned") here on the predominantly North American forum Talkbass. :) There has been at least one thread about those basses though, a few years ago, and I'm sure that they would have been very popular had they been sold world wide. They do look exquisite.

7. Yea I mean the electronics have to be good comming from an electronics company,both ESP and Seymour Duncan. Man I do wish they made it over here. How much do they run for?

8. I've used SD strings(a sales rep even sent a free set of Blue Steels when I couldn't find them locally :eek:), amps & most recently grabbed a Deja Vu delay pedal; all have been great stuff. Oh yeah- my 98 Warwick has a Duncan preamp; A/B'ed w/a stock preamp, it rips. Seymour Duncan for el presidente!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021