Seymour Duncan FOOZ Analog Fuzz/Synth Moog Filter Pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by stambroker, Aug 27, 2018.

1. stambroker

stambroker

Aug 12, 2011
    NoVA
    This is so awesome - they really nailed the look on this one! It's a bit pricey but i'll definitely be getting one when I can, I'm curious to see how it compares to my 3Leaf Audio Doom -> Moog MF-101. The clips sound fantastic and there's even a bit of bass demo in the debut video.

Fooz

I think that Seymour Duncan has been killing it lately on pedals - the Studio Bass Comp is a new standard on pedalboards and their new delays are really fun. I'd probably get one of them if I wasn't already a Source Audio fanboy with a Nemesis.

2. Kool krazy and mmmmmmmmmm

Oops fatigue and the drugs were kicking in, that looks very tasty,, may have to look very hard at that one as my synth side is getting some traction these days seems some of my old work is coming back to haunt me and pay some dividends perfect for my currently disabled state as twiddling in the studio is much easier than schlepping out to the job and gigs.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  3. TheLopp

TheLopp

Dec 30, 2013
    This one looks really great!

4. fauxtoe

fauxtoe Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2018
    Southern California
    Yeah uhhhh....totally buying this. I had GAS for the Bananana Matryoshka until this was released. I have been looking at a ton of synth options lately and this is one of the very few that has its features and in a layout like a Moog synth.

EDIT -

I just ordered it and if anyone on this thread is wanting one, Chicago Music Exchange is running 15% off through Sept. 3rd. You can order through their website or Reverb and get the discount.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    stambroker likes this.
  5. Looks interesting, I might have to get one. Let me know if you see one demoed with an active bass. I agree Seymour Duncan is killing it lately. I dig my studio bass compressor also, it sounds good and it’s really simple to use.

Zoobiedood likes this.
  6. Blu bro

Blu bro

Mar 1, 2012
    Aus
    I believe the bass in that clip was a music man (active bass)

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021