SOLD Seymour Duncan Precision bass pickups (SPB-2)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by cholyoke, Feb 25, 2021.

1. cholyoke

cholyoke Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Rubber City
    Price:
    United States
    Below are images of sets of pickups that I have purchased over the years and do not need. Please do not hesitate to ask questions via PM.

If you want to blow up the images even more, click on the thumbnails. After the image opens up, right click on the image and select open in new tab (or open in new page). The image will open in a new tab or page and you can blow it up.

A brand new set of Seymour Duncan Hot Precision pickups (SPB-2). I opened the box, but have never installed them. Comes with the screws, foam, etc. Everything that they put in the box. These are $75 new + tax. I would like $65 shipped in the continental USA.

DSC_2589.JPG DSC_2590.JPG

Sorry the pictures of the SPB-2 are slightly out of focus.

ALL ITEMS BELOW HAVE BEEN SOLD

A set of used Fender Player Precision bass pickups from a 2018 bass. I purchased them used here. I have never used them and they look close to new. Comes with some used foam and screws. There is about 7" of wire left (i.e. plenty of wire). I would like SOLD 01 MARCH $40 shipped in the continental USA.

DSC_2587.JPG DSC_2588.JPG

A used set of Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound (Pounder?, SPB-3) pickups. These worked great and have tons of wire left. The connections to the pickups have been reflowed. I would like SOLD 01 MARCH $55 shipped in the continental USA.

DSC_2596.JPG DSC_2597.JPG

A brand new set of Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder pickups (SPB-3). I have never opened the box. Comes with the screws, foam etc. Everything that they put in the box. These are $75 new + tax. I would like SOLD 27 FEBRUARY $65 shipped in the continental USA.

DSC_2591.JPG

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    jebmd likes this.
  2. P Cheen

P Cheen Not good enough for a parametric mid control… Supporting Member

The pickups from the Player P basses are among the best I’ve tried. So much so that I had 2 P basses equipped with them (that were not originally). Good luck!

dusterdan70 and cholyoke like this.
  3. cholyoke

Oct 1, 2016
    Rubber City
    They are a solid pickup. I have a pair in another bass that I like very much.

4. PawleeP

PawleeP

Oct 8, 2012
    East Coast
    Are the player pups the ones with A5 on one side and A3 on the other split?

5. cholyoke

Oct 1, 2016
    Rubber City
    Do you mean they are alinco 5 and alnico 3 magnets on the different pickup halves? I purchased them used and have not analyzed the composition of the magnets. Fender says alnico 5, not a mix.

6. P Cheen

P Cheen Not good enough for a parametric mid control… Supporting Member

No. I think you’re referring to the V-Mod.

tindrum likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022