1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Seymour Duncan SPB-1 Vintage P-bass pickup. Fantastic!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by AMJBASS, Nov 4, 2018.

1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Price:
    Here for sale is one of the fantastic Seymour Duncan SPB-1 Precision Bass pickups! This one is in excellent shape and has only been installed temporarily and then removed(sticking with a 1/4 Pounder in this bass). It absolutely nails classic P-Bass tone better than most pickups on the market. Includes all original packaging as well as the unused pickup screws and mounting foam. Priced to move at only $55 US shipped to Canada or the US. Paypal is the word, PM me if interested!!

Attached Files:

bassguyky48 likes this.
  2. I recently discovered those pickups on my newly acquired American Standard Precision bass..... needless to say that they are absolutely wonderful !!! Lots of deep bottom pure P Bass Tone!!!

bassguyky48 likes this.