1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Precision Pickup - SMB-4A Music Man Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by infrared72, Mar 16, 2021.

1. infrared72

infrared72 Supporting Member

Mar 26, 2007
    California
    Price:
    $75
    United States
    Seymour Duncan Bass Pickups - had a project planned for these but it never happened:

SPB-3 Precision Bass $75 (SOLD)

SMB-4a Musicman Bridge $75 (SOLD)

Both include the clear box with materials, directions, and screws. I will cover basic shipping if you happen to buy both. Otherwise, buyer paid shipping based on zip code. For full disclosure, very light string marks on the music man pickup from prior owner. Both pickups appear to have all original lead/hookup wire.

00S0S_31Ao3RdW4z_0c60lw_1200x900.jpg 00W0W_4j0h3rDFujVz_0c60lw_1200x900.jpg 00Y0Y_bVZ3Hknl2wYz_0c60lw_1200x900.jpg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  2. Dave Campbell

Dave Campbell

Jul 13, 2006
    I'd be interested in the MM pickup. Just curious how it sounds wired passive.

3. infrared72

Mar 26, 2007
    California
    I purchased it for a project that never got off the ground as I am too busy with work and family, so I could not tell you how it sounds. I can say that Duncan makes good pickups as I have them in some of my 6 string guitars.

4. Dave Campbell

Dave Campbell

Jul 13, 2006
    Yes, I have 1/4 Pounders in one Jazz - I have a bunch of parts that are begging to be put together. I'll PM you.

5. infrared72

Mar 26, 2007
    California
    Duncan SPB p bass pickups sold. Music Man smb-4a alnico 5 still available.

6. infrared72

Mar 26, 2007
    California
    Duncan SMB-4A sold locally.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021