1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Seymour Duncan Steve Bailey Sig Fretless Question

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by yorks5stringer, Mar 23, 2009.

1. :help:
    I contacted SD a couple of weeks ago as I bought the above set on ebay and the seller appears to have swapped out the original pots and put on ones that are too tall and non standard. Could they tell me me type and function of the ones required?
    Heard nothing back yet, does anyone know how long they take to typically reply?
    Or, can anyone answer the question for me please: the sub pots appear to be concentric with push-pulls.
    Thanks

2. JTE

JTE Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2008
    Central Illinois, USA
    Mine is stock, with a master volume, a pan (blend) and the concentric pot is the treble and bass controls.

jte

3. Thanks so far: these are my pots, both concentric and push-pull...

Attached Files:

4. anyone please?

5. fullrangebass

fullrangebass

May 7, 2005
    Europe
    I've emailed them several times over the years and NEVER heard back

My 0.02

6. Well there is a happy ending! I joined the SD forum and posted my question on the Pickups Thread. Almost immediately their admin suggested I try John at Wymore guitars.com and I emailed him my issue. He reponded within 30 minutes saying he would ask SD if they could supply,within an hour he got back to say they were sending him the parts FOC. They arrived with John on Saturday, he posted them out on Monday. Apparently SD only have 3 staff on customer service so if anyone has any issues their forum may be the place to post!
    Anyway 3 cheers for John at Wymore guitars.com and SD