1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Seymour Duncan Vapor Trail Vs TC Electronic Flashback

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Nicholas Smith, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Nicholas Smith

Nicholas Smith

Apr 10, 2019
    Hello delay fans...

I’ve chosen the above “versus” because I’ve decided I do not want a large form factor pedal for delay...

The Vapor sounds warmer, BUT the TC has a reverse option...

Are there any delay pedals out there of a smaller size I haven’t considered that would provide the best of both worlds?

Thank you!

2. NerdyOcean

NerdyOcean Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2020
    North Carolina
    If I wanted that form factor with a warm sounding delay and a reverse function, I would definitely get a Digitech Obscura.

3. Nicholas Smith

Nicholas Smith

Apr 10, 2019
    Interesting...I’ll check it out...

4. You can't go wrong with the Flashback. And if you won't be changing delay types on the fly, the Flashback Mini is perfect

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021