1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Seymour Duncans in an Ibanez

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by RockinGamer, Jun 18, 2007.

1. RockinGamer

RockinGamer

Feb 3, 2007
    Would a P-Bass pair of APB-1's fit the precision pickup on a Ibanez GSR-190/200? Or are they strictly for fender and sx styles?

2. 62bass

62bass

Apr 3, 2005
    They'll fit fine and will improve the sound too.

3. RockinGamer

RockinGamer

Feb 3, 2007
    Thanks a lot! Even if they didnt i was looking for an excuse to get a SX P-Bass:smug: I am confused about the EQ switches though can anyone give me any information at all on them since i dont even know where you put them.

4. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    FWIW:

I've never had a 4 string split P pup that didn't fit in a GSR 200 P route: Alembic's to whatever. P or reverse P, it's the same pups, you just change their relationship.

If you're talking about the pups with the EQ dips in the face, as far as I know those were discontinued a year or so ago. At any rate, instructions came with them to explain what they did but your ear is the determining factor regardless. I had them in the 2 and 3 dip form.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 21, 2021