1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SGD Jazz pickups (jazzbuckers) pair

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by joeyl, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a pair that I am not using. They are the first production batch and the epoxy potting is a bit rough on the bottom and the covers are not perfect, they have some hazing in the plastic on the sides mainly due to the epoxy splattering on them. You don't see the marks when the pickups are installed
    I think if you listen to the sound files on the SGD website for Jazz neo humbuckers, those are my pickups! They sound great but I don't have any Jazz basses that need them right now. I cannot find the cables connectors for these pickups (they are EMG HZ types quick connect) but I will include them if I find them.

A pair would cost you about 200 bucks and possibly a long wait, get them here for $110 shipped. only trade would be for a Roku 3 with accessories

Pics later

2. saintx

saintx

May 30, 2005
    Midwest
    These are the series 3, correct?

3. I'm not sure, it was early production and I don't think he had named them yet. However if you listen to the sound clips 6,7,8 at the bottom, that's them!

4. Pulled them out of the box for pics

IMG_4271_zps9800e6fa.

IMG_4268_zps0f16a295.

IMG_4269_zps7673dc73.

IMG_4272_zps27fae31e.

yes they are series 3, and you can see the hazing/epoxy splatter in the pics.

5. deal pending.

6. Sold and heading to my birth state of NY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.