1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SGD Lutherie Music Man Stingray 2 bandpreamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by CB3000, Oct 29, 2013.

1. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

This is all complete, pots, preamp, instructions etc. sounds great, made with high quality components. volume, treble, bass just like the classic 2 band model I bought it new and barely used it!
    It's a 2-band preamp based on a '76 Music Man Stingray. Using the original LM4250 - Programmable Operational Amplifier IC as on the original and high quality metal film resistors, polyester film and tantalum capacitors, quality Bourns potentiometers and Neutrik jacks. Ready to drop into your Music Man or other bass!

89$ TRADED! shipped USA ImageUploadedByTalkBass1383103944.246771.

2. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

Bump!

3. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

Bump, this is ready to pop into your stingray!

4. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

Bump

5. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

Bump

6. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

Bump

7. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Banned

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    I am assuming you will actually ship this thing. Your name isn't David Schwab right? haha

Good luck with the sale. I am this close ( holding my fingers a hair width apart) to pulling the trigger and sharing my story about him, which is worse so far than any others I've read.

Sorry to hijack your thread. I am so ANGRY right now. :scowl::scowl::scowl: I am venting and blowing off some steam here.

Get his preamp folks. It might be the last chance to get anything made by this this joke of a businessman.

8. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

yeah, it was kind of a pain to get this. I'm not surprised to hear what you're saying...

9. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

up top-Trades?

10. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    I have one of these in my SUB4, they are very nice

11. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    El Presidente of Sanford and Sonny Audio Weapons (Bluebeard Fuzz)
    I don't know about any if the drama and I definitely don't think this is the place for it but that dude KNOWS his s*** so this is some real deal stuff here I wish I had stuff to swap.
    Get it!

12. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

Traded!