1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SGD Neo Soapbar pickup (EMG 40)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bmihalov, Oct 27, 2018.

1. bmihalov

bmihalov Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2008
    PA
    Price:
    Next up for sale is an SGD Lutherie Neo pickup. I know the name is a bit controversial in these parts, but I do know that he makes great pickups. I believe this one is a neck position. I had this in conjunction with the Basstec pickup in a 5 string parts bass. They were both neck, but I used the SGD in the bridge position with linear pots and was able to get a nice balance passively. I currently have different pickups in my parts bass, so thought I might let someone else try this or the other one out. EMG 40 shape. 1.5" X 4.0".

$59.00 shipped within US. If you buy this or the other Basstec I have in another listing, I will definitely work with anyone on the price for both. Just PM me!

Thanks for reading!

Brian

Attached Files:

pudge likes this.
  2. mustBmtd

mustBmtd Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Tennessee
    If it were 45, consider it sold. But a super nice pickup.