1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Shadow SH RB-PRO Rockabilly Pickup

Discussion in 'Rockabilly [DB]' started by Custard cat, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Custard cat

Custard cat

Apr 1, 2018
    England
    Shadow SH RB-PRO Rockabilly Pickup is a great bit of kit.I love the k and k bass max,but the shadow gives me so much more.I get full control between the click and the bridge pickup,and a tuner to boot,whats not to like.Great sounding tone that is spot on for what i need.Easy to fit and easy to use,IF any body is sitting on the fence about this unit go and buy.Great for the price and great for rockabilly. 20190313_151511.

Max George likes this.
  2. Does anyone else feel like they got yelled at?? :D

Max George likes this.
  3. DukeCC

DukeCC

Nov 4, 2016
    Indiana
    Nice looking bass. What brand is it? What strings--Superior Bassworks Dirty Guts?

Glad to hear corroborating evidence on the RB Pro. No complaints about mine at all. After how long? A year and a half maybe? I forget. I've probably done a hundred gigs with it.
    I tend to think a parametric EQ/Notch Filter could be added--to maximize addressing really problem resonances, but that is more a want than a need.

4. jasonrp

jasonrp

Feb 19, 2015
    vt
    This will probably be what I swap out my K&K RB for. I've got the notch on my doubler so I'm set in that regard