1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Shameless plug for my wife's first novel, "Out of the Blues"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by Keyser Soze, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Supporting Member

My wife is a retired Atlanta cop. She's been studying creative writing for years and recently signed a book deal. Her first novel was published two weeks ago today by G. P. Putnam's Sons, an imprint of Penguin Random House. It is about the death of a blues man, among other things.

It's being very well received, I believe, because it's a really good book. It's available wherever books are sold, from Amazon.com to indies; in hardback, Kindle, audio book.

You can find out more about it at her web site, trudynanboyce.com and elsewhere on the internets by searching for Trudy Nan Boyce or Out of the Blues. She's also on Facebook, Trudy Nan Boyce.

Check it out. Thanks.

drumsnbass likes this.
  2. pcake

pcake Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Los Angeleez
    good for your wife! is this going to be a series?

from the listing on amazon
    Out of the Blues: Trudy Nan Boyce: 9780399167263: Amazon.com: Books

has she listed it on the authors listing section of mobileread.com?

3. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Supporting Member

Hey pcake,

Yes it is going to be a series. She signed a three-book deal and the publisher has options on continuing the series after that. She already has one more "in the can" and is working on the third one.

Didn't know of mobile read.com. I'll let her know about that. Thanks!