Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Shameless Self Promotion ala Savino

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Savino, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Savino

Savino

Jun 2, 2004
    nyc
    My fellow TB folks,
    I always hate to plug my junk but . . .
    For you New York and surrounding area cats, I am playing a very special concert of my music AND LYRICS this coming monday the 26th. I'll be bowing my La Scala with my band The Animal Channel vers. 2.0 debuting a lot of new music that I am very proud of. I'm not even sure what to call this music yet. Maybe one of you can help.
    Plus, I'd really love to put some faces on some of you guys, especially the new cats, Alexi, Ides, hint, hint ;)
    I've seen Fuqua, he's pretty cute :eek:
    Please come if you can.
    Peace
    Savino

Oh, It's at Kavehaz 37 26th street & 6th 2 sets @ 9 & 10

2. Savino

Savino

Jun 2, 2004
    nyc
    Sorry Guys but.
    just a reminder this show is TONITE! It's gonna be out of control. Please do come by.
    Mike

3. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    NYC
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
    So? How'd it go?

4. Savino

Savino

Jun 2, 2004
    nyc
    It was killing. These guys are always incredible. Me and Mathias Kunzli opened the second set with an arco kazoobass duo with mouth harp. It's was groovin hard.
    I'm working really hard to get us more shows. With the new singer and lyrics, this music is going new places. Think Hermeto Pascoal meets Francois Rabbath and Tom Waits in a burger king.

5. Alexi David

Alexi David

May 15, 2003
    NYC
    Man, I ran out of money - I'm borrowing so I can eat - But I get paid on Thursday so tell us about any gig after that......doh....or I can just visit the website....