Share your wrap concoctions

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DigMe, Sep 21, 2004.

1. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I usually tend to make wraps a lot more for lunch more than I make sandwiches. My current fave is to take a heated southwestern tortilla (made fresh daily by my local grocery store, HEB) spread some jalapeno or garden veggie cream cheese on it, lay down some shaved Butterball Mesquite Smoked Turkey, pour on some raspberry chipotle sauce, add some finely diced tomatoes and cucumbers and then top with shredded cheese, roll and cut into 4 smaller rolls. The flavor of all this stuff together is awesome. The raspberry chipotle sauce really adds something. If I happen to have avocado or sprouts on hand I'll throw some of those in too. If you're vegetarian then substitute a couple more vegetables for the turkey or make the slices of tomato larger to add some bulk. Tastes great with any kind of tortilla but the southwestern ones have excellent flavor.

So what's your favorite wrap concoction?

brad cook
  2. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    Roast beef, chedder, wasabi mayo, lettuce, tomato.

Turkey, brie, pesto, tomato.
  3. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.
    I ripped this off from a TV commercial I saw for Sonic restaurants. Breakfast stylee. Scrambled eggs, crumbled breakfast sausage, maybe some bacon, and tater tots, wrapped in whatever tortillas I find at the store. Salt and pepper to taste, and call the cardiologist later in the evening. :smug:
  4. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    philly cheese... garlic, garlic, garlic, garlic, green onions lettece... any kind of (alot) meat.... (roast beef, turkey, chicken salad) garlic... more garlic :D

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I don't make wraps very often, but there is a place right across the street from my apartment called "the wrap" which specializes in wraps, burritos and smoothies. I've only had a couple different ones, but so far I like their buffalo chicken(rice, chicken, buffalo sauce, celery, ranch) and the chicken caesar(basically a caesar salad in wrap form)