1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sharing Chunks of Effects

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Tim_Mofunk, May 21, 2012.

1. Hi All,

I have searched but cannot find, anywhere to share presets for the Octavius Squeezer. Maybe we could share them here. You can't post *.OSX files but if you change the extension to *.TXT you can post. Then all we would have to do is save the text file and rename to *.OSX and viola! Mo' Presets! Does this sound like a good idea or a bad one? If its a good idea I will post some presets next time I am near a card reader.

2. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Source Audio BETA tester
  3. Yeah. I've seen (and played... thanks!) the settings you shared on that thread. It's just a pity there is no mass collection for people to use. The OS is a great sounding and amazingly flexible unit. I think a library of OSX files would get some people to dust off their OS's and stick them where they belong (on your gig board):bassist:

4. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Source Audio BETA tester
    Start the ball rolling by sharing yours. :) Don't be shy...

5. Hi - I had a crack at some custom settings (please see attached .xls doc).

I borrowed 'screaming duck' from the other sound clips and settings thread, and some of the custom settings are more stable than others amd might need a little tweaking.

See what you think?

I'd love to see some more custom OS settings posted, the OS is a such fantastic pedal, just a little complicated!

Attached Files: