1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SHARON and OZZY !!! Please Do the right thing! ...for once

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Lesfunk, Dec 13, 2018.

1. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    I wouldn't count on it, so sad!

Mr_Moo and JimK like this.
  2. Slater

Slater Leave that thing alone. Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Why would she start now? :rollno:

3. Ironbar

Ironbar Banned SUSPENDED

Aug 24, 2013
    Tigard, Oregon
    I'm pretty sure 'Speak of The Devil' was written with Sharon in mind.

4. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    I don’t give Ozzie a pass on this crap either!

5. Thank you. Sharon has become Ozzy's convenient excuse to a certain extent.

6. It's been done!

50211428_10157074505772318_7159074071357947904_n.?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.

This was posted by Ozzy himself today.

7. Lesfunk

Lesfunk Supporting Member

Awesome

Killed_by_Death likes this.
  8. Michedelic

Michedelic MId-Century Modern

Though she had a falling out with him, and took Ozzie away from him, the fruit didn’t fall far from the tree of her father, Don Arden, who was a ruthless manager in the Beat Boom/British Invasion days. He royally screwed the Small Faces, for example, and in the legend of how Led Zeppelin came together, when Jimmy Page first conceived of a ‘supergroup’ of sorts with Entwistle and Moon, he wanted Steve Marriott to be the singer(obviously having a taste for high-pitched, raspy bluesy vocalists). When word got back to Arden, he sent Page a message to the likes of, “How’d you like to play with broken fingers?” Of course, Peter Grant was no pussycat either, I’m sure he learned a few lessons.

9. Sharon has mentioned her father's thug-like dealing on The Talk, while not mentioning any names.
    She claims guns would come out, threatening would ensue & then it was back to normal afterwards as if nothing was up.