Shavo Doadjian

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by aqatc, Jul 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aqatc

Jul 4, 2002
    USA, Milpitas, CA
    Shavo Doadjian. System Of A Down's great, but little recognized bassist. Tell me what you think of
    Personally, I think he's not getting recognized as much as he should. (and don't you think his bass looks exactly like Metallica's vocalist/guitarist James Hetfield's guitar.)Anyway I think this guy is pretty good at what he does. Just listen to Bounce and Jet Pilot.
  2. Hetfield's ESP explorers have points on the corners. Shavo's bass is a Thunderbird with curved edges. Far from "exactly" alike. Hooray for being negative!
  3. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Hey, Things look to be off to a great start in here. Some people could learn to be a little more kind around here. Anyway, Welcome. There have been a lot of Shavo threads here in the past. You could do a search if you want any info on him and to see what otheres have already said.
  4. Yes, welcome.

There are a lot of threads about sHaV0/S0ad around here.

Personally, I can't figure out why. He's mediocre and OVER rated, just like the rest of his band. That's what *I* think of him anyway.

5. personally i dont think hes all that great
  6. JP Bassman

JP Bassman

Jun 18, 2001
    hes good, and he does his job well, but hoenstly i think they're guitarist (i forget his name) is very underrated.

jsut my thoughts
  7. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    There have been a lot of threads about him of this same nature. Do a search for Shavo Odajian (not Doadjian) and you should find something. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.