Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ShaZZAAM!!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Benjamin Strange, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Hehe. I love Dallas. Music stores everywhere, and cool stuff to be found in almost every one. Today I scored a Digitech Talker pedal for $10 at Guitar Center. I don't know why they sold it to me that cheap; they just got it the day before, and these typically fetch between $150-$200. I've Yay, me!

I can't wait to get back home to San Francisco and make some seriously evil noises with this. Woohoo!

2. Man Benjamin,
    That is a way cool deal. I had one of those and they are really cool, the hardest thing was incorporating it into the rest of my rig, but hey for $10 I would figure out a way. I sold mine on the Bay last year when I needed some cash for a bass, I think I got close to $200 for it.
    Oh yeah don't be afraid to put a little dirt before it, it becomes magical then. LOL Oh yeah and a delay post pedal, and it's great!
    Have fun!
    Dirk

3. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Oh dear sweet jeebus I hate you ben...

:spit:

Alex

ps. well at least I have a ring mod... :D

4. DEVILMAN

DEVILMAN

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    ...the pedal must have been used in some satanic rituals & is possessed, they HAD to get rid of it FAST...

~S~

5. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Great find. If I can ever get up with my old drummer, I'm going to get the one we used in that band. Fun pedal.

6. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    darn i thought this thread was gonna be about that shaq movie that came out in the mid 90's, Good snag on the pedal though congrats.