1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Shelf cleaning..Bunch stuff FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Black Arts Mark, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Black Arts Mark

Black Arts Mark

Nov 21, 2011
    Chattanooga
    Builder: Black Arts Toneworks
    Trying to downsize a bunch of stuff I am not using, need the shelf space.Most stuff is either new or damn near new, just used a few times to check them out. Will take offers on multiple items.
    Can send pics.
    email me: electricblackdoom@gmail
    all prices will be plus actual shipping
    paypal only.
    Will deal on multiple items.

Digitech Delay/Looper $85.00((((((SOLD))))))

Digitech iStomp $85.00

TeaPhilter/stuck wah. $30.00, (grey, single knob) pro built.... http://www.modkitsdiy.com/pedal/tea_philter

EH double muff $40.00((((((SOLD))))))

Dunlop Roto Vibe $ 100.00

ProCo Rat lm308 Small box, glow in the dark graphic. $75.00 ( included power supply adapter)No feet/velcro on the bottom.

BBE American Metal $15.00
    (((((SOLD))))))

Bjfe HoneyBee clone $ 65.00,( silver 3 knobs) pro built. If you don't know this one, check some demos. BEST lower gain pedal I know of.Its a bit like a lower gain/more transparent Rat with better response and more lowend/less shrill.

MoRC $50.00 ((((((SOLD))))))
    MoRC stands for Modified Ross Compressor
    This is a very Transparent Compressor, however it can get nice and squashy when you turn it up for the Classic Country licks.
    Long and Sustainey Solos as per the Gilmour feel are easily attained with this circuit.
    The MoRC is also extremely similar to the vintage Dynacomp as well.
    It has the standard Level and Sustain knobs as well as an on board switch which further enhances this circuit beyond the original to provide you with three sepeaate tones.
    Variable Recovery Mod - fast/medium/slow recovery control. You will notice the difference in settings when you try to play faster, while still maintaining pick attack. The stock setting yields nice long sustain/compression, but at the cost of not being able to respond to new notes with any rapidity. You may not be able to hear the difference until you start trying to pick differently.

LAVA CABLES
    Orange Retro Coil, 20ft straight to straight1/4" unused in the package $50.00
    MAGMA cable, 15ft straight to straight 1/4" unused in the package $20.00

WGS Speakers
    Veteran 30 $50 each, 90 for the pair ( vintage 30 reproduction) new unused in the box 16 ohm. http://wgs4.com/content/vet30

2. bludog

bludog

Apr 3, 2012
    Brooklyn 11217
    PM'd on MoRC

3. GuzBaas

GuzBaas

Oct 10, 2008
    London
    Woah man! you're a comp addict :rollno:

4. bludog

bludog

Apr 3, 2012
    Brooklyn 11217
    I am, indeed. :help:

Love me a good comp but decided I'm leaving this beauty for another lucky TB'er. Was just inquiring about that copper powdercoating. Ross fans... snap this up!

5. Bobdudeman

Bobdudeman

Jul 23, 2011
    pm'd

6. Black Arts Mark

Black Arts Mark

Nov 21, 2011
    Chattanooga
    Updated.

7. Black Arts Mark

Black Arts Mark

Nov 21, 2011
    Chattanooga
    Bumpin for they go to the ebay cesspool. Make offers if you see something you like. Can send pics to your email.

8. Black Arts Mark

Black Arts Mark

Nov 21, 2011
    Chattanooga
    Last up.