Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

She's a Beauty- The Tubes

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by FatCity, Jan 5, 2006.

1. FatCity

FatCity

Apr 30, 2002
    Lexington, SC
    Endorsing Artist: Howard's Crispy Fried Chicken Skins
    Hi all,

I am having an awful time trying to figure this song out. I have a Tascam bass trainer so I can slow the song down, loop certain parts, etc...but I can't figure it out. I don't know if it is everything going on in the background or what...but I am stuck. Does anyone have any experience with this song that they would be willing to share? I have the bridge down (you can step inside another world...) but that is about it. Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! We had a bit of a break over the holidays and four songs to learn- I've got three down and rehersal is on Saturday.

Thanks in advance!
    FC

2. DaftCat

DaftCat

Jul 26, 2004
    Medicine Hat
    I'd be glad to help you out, but there is NO way I can do this by Saturday(it's 4am where I am now, relaxing after tonite's gig). If you are still stuck(or no one else helps) by next week then PM me.

DCat,

3. FatCity

FatCity

Apr 30, 2002
    Lexington, SC
    Endorsing Artist: Howard's Crispy Fried Chicken Skins
    Thanks Cat, I appreciate the offer. I faked my way through it today- playing with the rest of the band helped put the pieces together...I think I am going to be OK. :)

Thanks again!

FC