Shin-Ei (Honey) Vibe-bro on Bass

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by josh672, Mar 29, 2020.

1. josh672

josh672

Mar 23, 2020
    I like big bass and I cannot lie
    I am extremely interested to know how the Shin-Ei Vibe Bro (or the original Uni-Vibe) sounds on Bass Guitar. No effect I have ever heard sounds the same as the original Uni-Vibe except for the Vibe Bro, not even the Vibe 2. Maybe it's the increased headroom from the high wattage ac converted through the internal power supply, or maybe it's elves, who knows, but that shimmer is absolutely breath-taking. However, I've only heard it's effect on guitar and is quite the different beast on the lower notes and also is not the same with a lot of dirt behind it. :bassist:

I've found several youtube vids of bass guitar through various vibe clones, but none through the Shin-Ei Uni-Vibe or Vibe Bro. :rollno:

Could someone with access to a shin-ei and a bass please upload a sample here or provide a link to soundcloud/youtube, or at least describe to me what it sounds like? Please! :help:

image-asset.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021