1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Shipping Payment Issues

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by NKUSigEp, Feb 29, 2008.

1. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Alright...so the "reliable" DHL dropoff center (nothing to do with DHL) I've used to ship all my stuff from for the last year and a half just sent me a letter in the mail stating:

"As I discussed with you in our store, there are a few outstanding credit card transactions related to shipping that I have attached for your review.

We do not show these amounts as being credited to our account. Please check your records and let me know if you can validate that these amounts were debited from your account. Otherwise, I will need these amounts credited to ******* at your earliest convenience

Regards..."

Apparently they screwed something up on their end and are asking me to pay for it, which needless to say has left me slightly ticked off. The total shipping charges amount to $74.24 and two are from August and one is from May. And that means since I used a check card instead of a plain credit card, I have to go off of bank statements which I do electronically. And THAT means I have to order them and pay $9.99 for each month that I need. I am positive it came out as I watch my bank account on a daily basis and would have noticed something like that.

Anyone got any ideas here?

2. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Yes, tell them to **** off.

Seriously, if they can't properly run their business, then you have no obligation to prove to them that they debited your account for historical charges.

3. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    I'm not trying to rip anyone off but seriously...That's dumb.

4. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Anyone else have anything to share?

5. Ibanezzer

Ibanezzer

Aug 12, 2004
    Dayton, Ohio
    ignore it and stop shipping through them