Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Shipping time?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Groove Theory, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Groove Theory

Groove Theory Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    Hey folks, How long does it usually take you to recieve a bass once it has been shipped?

The reason I ask is that I bought a bass from a fellow TBer, I was told it had been shipped wed 2/16 via USPS, and I still haven't seen it. I've already missed one gig I wanted it for, and I've got another one in a week that I REALLY need this bass for. The guy I bought it from is real helpful, and I dont suspect any foul play on his part at this point. but am I just being paranoid about this, or should I begin to think something wrong may have occured by the postal service? :eyebrow:

I hate waiting for gear...

2. tappel

tappel

May 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    If it was USPS priority mail, you should have had it already and you should follow up with the sender. USPS parcel post is much slower, but you probably should have had it by now either way. If I was you, I'd be wondering too.

Neither one of the above mentioned services are day-definite or gauranteed. That's why I never use USPS for large or expensive shipments, FWIW.

Tom