1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Shipping to a UPSStore?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Lefty Geek, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Lefty Geek

Lefty Geek

Feb 13, 2006
    NYC
    A possible bidder on Ebay wants me to ship to a UPS Store. I know that there are more seller protections when shipping to a verified address. The bidder has a 59 feedback rating, more as a seller than as a buyer (59 to 11).

Ship or not? He has not bid yet.

2. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    I have a client that gets stuff UPS'd to a UPS store. Ups doesn't do overnight to his house. Of course, he has an account with us, so the money is in the bank before we ship it.

3. I shipped a Sadowsky bass to a UPS store for a fellow TB'er. He lives in Canada, and was easier for him to drive over the border and pick it up at UPS in the states, than to have it delivered to his place.

I'm not sure on the paypal protection stuff if it's not to the buyers address though. I'd just recommend going with your gut. If you talk to the person on the phone a bit, and feel comfortable with them and such, then go for it if you feel comfortable.