Shoot me now, please.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan

"Hi, I'm a scumbag... I'm going to kidnap and murder an innocent child."

Holy friggin hell.

I heard this story break this morning, and was hoping with all my soul they would find these two for a change. I thought about it all day, and when I got home, there was no news yet that I had seen...

I come back from playing hockey and see "Toddlers bodies found in pond" on my AIM pop up... once again, hoping to God it wasn't the two kids from this morning... but it was.

And chances are, it was commited by some previous sex offender. I'm sick of hearing about these sex offenders.

I want any sex crime against a child to not be life in prison... not death...

I WANT CASTRATION (And as Charlie Daniels said, not with a nice sharp knife, but with a jagged piece of glass.), AND A LIFE OF HARD PHYSICAL LABOR 16 HOURS A DAY.. ALL THEY WILL HAVE TO EAT IS BREAD, WATER, AND ON ONE DAY A WEEK, CHICKEN!

I hate these people. Death is to good for them... pieces of trash.

So, they kill kids... ruin my day... I'm fighting back tears right now.

Hell, even if these kids just slipped away while mom left them alone for a minute, I'm sick of hearing of kids not even 15 dieing in horrific ways...

If I ever saw a convicted pedophile, and I saw him walking down the street, I don't care of he was "re-habilitated", I'll beat the crap out of him if he even LOOKS at a child.

To all the Michael Jackons of the world, screw off and die you filthy slime.
  2. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    It sounds like it may have been a tragic accident based on the story you have linked.
  3. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Mike still raises a valid point :p
  4. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Well, a point.
  5. Sad really. One way or the other. It's one thing (and bad enough) when adults die for whatever reason but kids.... that's tough.
  6. suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    Dude...there was no mention of any sex offenders in the article.

Their mother said the vanished when she went into another room. I find it unlikely that someone would have broken into the house, avoided the room the mother was in, convinced the kids to follow him/her, then drowned them in the pond at the end of the road.

The article even mentions that the kids had just worked out how to unlock the front door and gate that afternoon.

Sounds like the whole thing was an accident.
  7. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Ok, to bring up sex offenders about this guy last week or so who it came out raped this little girl and then buried her alive kneeling in a bag clutching her doll. That story just kills me...I can't imagine what it must feel like to those who knew and loved that little girl.

brad cook

There is a special section of hell for this dud.
  9. My God. That is absolutely horrible. I'm welling up equalk parts despair and anger right now.

That person should be shot dead in front of that innocent's parents. I know that's an easy way out for the slimeball, but I just couldn't allow him to breathe one second longer.

I'm practically in tears right now.
  10. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    What the hell is wrong with people who can't link a relevant article in their opening post? :confused:
  11. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    EVERY time I have questions about capital punishment, I wonder how any body on earth could be so stupid to want to give these people any kind of a second chance! And I know we don't know about the first case, but there are still far too many of these that happen with repeat offenders!
  12. Mike, this story is about two little kids that opened a gate and went to go play in the water, like little kids like to do.

While I share your disdain for pedophilic sex offenders, the story you linked to is not about that.
  13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Wait, why are we suppose to shoot you? Why don't we just shoot sex offenders?
  14. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I hope it involves his testicles and cinder blocks.
  15. thats the reason that i am mostly against the death penalty...
    i think we should keep them alive and make their life the hell that they made life for the parents of these children...

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Talking with Parents who have lost a Child is one of the most heart wrencing things i have ever done.When i heard of 2 children drowning i immidetely thought of the mother in S/N Carolina who drove her car into the water with her kids in their babys seats.
  17. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I choke up if I think about that too long.
  18. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I just don't understand some people :(
  19. tifa

tifa Padawan Bassist

Mar 8, 2005
    Blackburn, UK
    That is absolutely unbelievable. So cruel. :(

It's just impossible to put yourself in that situation. If I was a mother and that happened to my daughter..... I can't even imagine.

I couldn't even read the full story... it was too horrific.
  20. daofktr

daofktr irritating, yet surly

Feb 15, 2005
    aurora, IN
    sigh.... :bawl:
    too much death and pain around. i know, it's what happens in this effed up world, but still...
    i've known two (to my knowledge) sex was my ex brother in law...he had sex with one of his daughters and a niece.
    also, his wife embezzled six figures from his mother...neither knew about the other, i heard.
    if i ever saw him walking down the street, i would drive onto the sidewalk and run him into a wall, then back up and repeat.
    as for the original opening of the thread, about a month ago my ten year old niece, who was terribly epileptic, was taking a sitdown shower, seized, laid back and blocked the drain in the tub.
    she drowned. :rollno: :bawl:
    her dad checked up on her just a few minutes before....her sister found her...we were all devastated.