1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ShopSmith 510 with many extras (Seattle area)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Rodent, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Rodent

Rodent A Killer Pickup Lineā„¢ Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Honey Badger Pickups & Regenerate Guitar Works
    Possibly the best ShopSmith deal in the Seattle area and priced for a quick sale:

NOTE: These are my personal tools. They were not purchased with any of my business funds, and they have never been declared on a tax filing. I post this to simply clarify that this is not a commercial post to this forum

* Newer 510 style power head (grey color) on older Mark V stand (green color)
    * Bandsaw attachment
    * Jointer attachment
    * Scroll saw attachment
    * Saw blades and other misc accessories round out this package

ShopSmith-Package.
    ShopSmith-PowerheadFront.
    ShopSmith-JointerFront.
    ShopSmith-JointerBack.
    ShopSmith-BandsawBack.
    ShopSmith-ScrollsawFront.

This is a great set-up for the hobbiest woodworker looking to have a large assortment of tools in a modular package. With this system you have all of these available as you need:

- lathe
    - band saw
    - jointer
    - scroll saw
    - table saw
    - horizontal drill
    - vertical drill press

$1100 OBO. Cash preferred, PayPal considered

I'm selling simply because recent tool purchases have made this set-up a duplication in my personal shop

Questions? Feel welcome to post a reply to this thread or e-mail me directly. Please, no PM's as I cannot access these via my mobile phone

all the best,

R